Last updated: 5/5/2023
Information Collection and Use
a. Personal Data: While using Uhmbrella.io, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). This may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Address, state, province, ZIP/Postal code, city
- Cookies and usage data
b. Usage Data: We may also collect information about how the website is accessed and used. This usage data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website
- To notify you about changes to our website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our website
- To monitor the usage of our website
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Transfer of Data
Your information, including personal data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Uhmbrella.io
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website
- To protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our service is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18.
By using Uhmbrella.io, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.